Thursday, January 16, 2014

I Am Getting Married!


After seven beautiful months of courtship, after praying and fasting and asking God for His guidance, about a month ago, my then boyfriend asked me to marry him. I am planning on sharing the story with you in the near future and I will start with the very beginning, so stay tunned! 

Looking back we are amazed of the way God orchestrated everything 
and scripted our love story. 
We are looking forward to spending our lives together 
and working for God together. 
Keep us in your prayers as we make plans for our wedding (that will be quite international with Romanian, German and English as languages:-) and try to glorify God though every single aspect.  


6 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Raluca!

    May God richly bless you in your new life together!

    It's been a long journey (9 years -- can't believe it's been that long!) for you since our days together at Herghelia and Câmpenița! I'm sure it was well worth the wait, though.

    Love,

    Kathy (Kendall)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kathy! Yes, it has been a loooong journey, but I do not regret any of it. Roman was worth the wait! God also knew that it was better to learn a lot of things while single! If I were to do it again, I would go the same way! God is good! :-)

      Delete
  2. Today I was thinking about you and I had decided to ask you to tell me your story on GAM next month here in Portugal! I don't know why, I wasn't even on computer when this thought came to my mind! But I felt that is something in your history that will be a blessing for me. Please, can you tell me your love story next month on GYC Portugal? Please, please, please! Can we pray together either?

    Love,
    Joana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joana, I will be happy to do that! :-) My fiancee will me with me so you will get to know him!!! Looking forward to talking to you and praying with you! Hugs!

      Delete
  3. Raluca, I have a big smile on my face as I am thinking of you and the new journey ahead of you beside [now] your husband to be. God bless you two and lead you into his eternal glory.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your thoughts and wishes (even though I have no idea who you are! LOL)

      Delete